Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Google analytics and Quality Score


Google analytics are so much fun! They have great instructions&videos on how to install analytics on the  and how to manage and configure them. Google creates a  code and  a code that you need to add to your  file for every page right after the opening <body> tag. Easy! They even have a google tag manager that can help you do analytics and ad word statistic managing easier. All you need to do is sign in, get a code and add it to your  files. And after  you can get lots of information on your  visitors and efficiency. Here is a great article about Deploying Google Analytics
After setting up the Google analytics I had to link it with my google AdWords. 

In order to do  I clicked the gear menu in my AdWords account &selected Linked accounts. Under "Google Analytics," I clicked View details-->Set up link (next to the property I wanted to link to AdWords).

Then I selected Import site metrics and clicked Save.
I think that Google Analytics will help my business be more successful because Google Analytics give access to the entire picture of customer behavior. I can use insights from Analytics to refine and optimize my AdWords campaigns and to improve the overall performance of my business.

Quality Score

If you don't know how to check a quality score of your keywords check out this article Checking your Quality Score. And there is a great video that explains a quality score.
Here are ways to Improve your ad quality 

1. Create very specific ad groups
2. Choose your keywords carefully
3. Include keywords in your ad text
4. Create simple, enticing ads
5. Use a strong call-to-action
6. Test out multiple ads
7. Regularly review your campaign performance



 

No comments:

Post a Comment